IATF 16949 CERTIFICATION
Since 2022 we have been certified IATF 16949 specifying the requirements of a quality management system for automotive production.
IATF 16949 requirements include the following key aspects
• Product safety
• Risk management and contingency plan
• Requirements for embedded software
• Exchange and warranty management
• Management of secondary suppliers
We follow an internal quality control procedure during and post-process and, for particular items, we have drawn up dedicated procedures in which, in addition to checks, destructive tests are carried out.
ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
Since 2016 we have been ISO 9001 certified, the standard chosen by all those organizations that intend to equip themselves with a work tool aimed at continuous and constant improvement, who want to increase their efficiency, reduce costs, and increase customer loyalty.
A company with an ISO 9001 certified quality system is a company that offers the guarantee of a solid structure, evaluated by a body above the parties, organized in such a way as to keep all aspects of its business under control and guarantee reproducibility of the performance and therefore of the maintenance but also of the continuous improvement of the quality standards provided.
QUALITY AND TECHNOLOGY
From a dimensional point of view, the quality of our mechanical solutions is verified using the best technologies on the market:
- CMM Hexagon TIGO control machine that allows us to also check the helix angles, concentricity and other parameters of the gear or bevel gear, as well as being able to detect unknown profiles (reverse-engineering).
- Keyence IM-7020 optical measuring machine which guarantees: a quality control in the production phase, a faster quality control, objective measurements not conditioned by the operator, results not influenced by the temperature in the workshop, the possibility of measuring small components and the possibility of measuring several pieces of the same component at the same time.
The quality control plan defines and verifies each stage of processing and guarantees the development of the project in a way that is consistent with your requests.
THE EXCELLENCE OF MADE IN ITALY
Maintaining the production of our items in Italy certifies the high importance of the Made in Italy, and guarantees the constant quality control on production.
We use TOSHIBA full-electric presses, which are progressively replacing hydraulic or hybrid models. This is due to the same advantages that they offer and which concern:
Greater precision in processing;
A decrease in process cycle times;
The greatest energy savings.
Our experience and our know-how in the gears production field represent our strong points and distinguish us from any other manufacturer of molded items.